Welcome to the My Sketch World blog hop! Hopefully you started at the beginning and have hopped over here from Cindy Noesen's fabulous blog. If not, be sure to backtrack so you can leave entries at all the hop sites!
This was a sketch challenge for me - my DT sis Ginni chose this fab sketch by Lucy Chesna for me to work with. And to make it more interesting, she told me I had to use something metalic and some circles ('cause Lucy LOVES circles, and well, so do I!).
So here is what I came up with:
Leave a comment to be entered for a chance to win a prize from My Sketch World, and I am also offering a prize of scrappy goodness to be chosen at random form all comments left on my blog. And if you become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment on this post telling me you did (or that you already were!) I'll give you an extra entry into my prize drawing! Now, hop on over to Ginni's blog and see what I challenged her to work with!
Deb Long (You are here)
1. Visit each blog and leave a comment. Read carefully, there may be individual requirements as some designers are offering little prizes of their own!
2. After you have visited each Designer's blog come back to My Sketch World blog and let us know what you thought. Part One of the hop ends Monday, December 5th, 11:59 EST.
3. Everyone who posts a comment on each blog will be entered to win! Winners will be randomly chosen.
4. To receive an additional entry, scraplift a layout and link it back to the My Sketch World blog (in your comment) and tell us what inspired you!
6. Have fun! Be inspired! Part Two of this hop begins December 10,2011.